50th Anniversary of Apollo 14 Celebration
When: June 18-19, 2021
Where: Kennedy Space Center in Merrit Island, Florida
The Apollo 14 Mission & the Shepard, Roosa, & Mitchell Families
Back To Space
Back To Space
Kennedy Space Center
Aldrin Space Art
Aldrin Family Foundation
Gary Sinise Foundation
Astronaut Scholarship Foundation
United States Golf Association
WITH THANKS TO
The families and friends of the Apollo 14 mission, Charlie Duke, Walt Cunningham, Gerry Griffin, our sponsors, SpaceX, John Zarrella, Shelley Laine, the amazing staff at Kennedy Space Center, Melissa Qualls, the Back To Space Ambassadors, the Back To Space team, Photographer; Kevin Lofgren, Video Producer; Ryan Turner, OPAV, Flying Ostrich Media, USGA, Violets In Bloom, Society Awards, Hilton Cocoa Beach, Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, Beach Line Transportation
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A SINCERE “THANK YOU” FOR COMING TO CELEBRATE THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF APOLLO 14 WITH US. WE ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE SHARED THIS SPECIAL NIGHT WITH EACH OF YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.
- A once in a lifetime achievement award: FROM THE MOON TO MARS will be presented to SpaceX for significant work in the transformation of humanity and pushing the boundaries of human exploration. The Award will be presented by Apollo 16 living legend, Charlie Duke, the youngest man to walk on the Moon, a member of the Aviation & Astronaut Hall of Fame, Texan of the Year, and retired Air Force General. This is a handing of the baton to Space X from one generation of pioneers to the transformational leader of the next.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of Apollo 14 during our dedicated program
- Live entertainment by national recording artist, Shelley Laine & debut of "Half Way There"
- Dinner in a room full of legends
- Apollo Astronaut panel moderated by John Zarrella
- Our Keynote speaker, Gerry Griffin is a fascinating storyteller, who was flight director at NASA during Apollo 14, and served as Director of Johnson Space Center. Later he was a technical advisor and also acted in the films Contact, and Deep Impact, Apollo 13 and was the technical advisor for the 2011 film Apollo 18.
- Opportunity to purchase art in collaboration with Aldrin Foundation
- Net proceeds donated to the Gary Sinise Foundation and Astronaut Scholarship Foundation
Sign up for our Back To Space newsletter and receive the best and most up to date news right away.